Sunday, August 5, 2012

The new Leather bag 2012




The new Leather bag 2012

It's finally done. 1 to 2 hours per days in my working corner this year. What are super challenge for me. Not because how much time I had spent for progress. Because, usually I am a bit like bee, once I get started flying around in the air to search my honey, there is not much stopping me and as long as there is not much flower. And I will keep searching my way to go to my target flower.
BUT, This is a difference Year. As a Husband and father. I got to take a brake/break and away from my working corner. A Lot of things are new for my experience. Time flies… Which is like something, that something seems like to welcoming my baby daughter.
Actually, I'm thinking her name when I'm going to hospital. Bonnie, You will be fine. Love.

No comments: